Monday, July 28, 2008

My new, number one, all time favorite movie in the whole freaking world



So, about 30 seconds ago I finished watching a movie called "Penelope". I hadn't heard of it until yesterday when I came to my Grandmother's house and picked up the DVD case. It looked interesting, but I disregarded it, thinking it looked like a silly kid's show. Then today my aunt asked me if I wanted to watch it. I wasn't doing anything else, so we put it on. It turned out to be fabulous! Its about a girl named Penelope, duh, (played by Christina Ricci) who wants to find someone to break the family curse that has left her with the face of a pig. (Even though she still looks great even with the pig nose. After each and every suitor is repulsed by her face, she is losing hope when she finds Max.
(James McAvoy, who also played Mr. Tumnus in Narnia)
But Max is not quite what he seems.


Anyway, it was a really cute show! It has made it to the top of my list. (At least for now! :-D )


1 comment:

Felix Fabula said...

holy crap, i know right?! so we watched penelopy at my house and when it was done we all went to do our chores. i walk back into the room and find my mom who had just rewound the end to watch the kissing part again. it was sooo funny. James Macavoy can kiss like no one else!